If you have a resume, you should add it to your Handshake profile today. Why?
- Employers will be able to see your resume if you’ve signed up for a virtual recruiting event or applied to a job with them, or they’ve been thoroughly vetted by our Trust & Safety team.
- You’ll be able to apply for more jobs in just a few clicks with the Quick Apply feature.
Five steps to upload your resume:
- Save your resume as a PDF.
- Click on your account icon in the upper-right corner of your dashboard, and select Documents.
- Click Add New Document in the upper-right corner.
- Drag or select a document from your computer. Type your resume name, set document type as resume, and click Add Document.
- Select the Feature on Profile option so it is visible to employers.
Note: If your school needs to approve document uploads, you will see a pop-up banner and more information on how to contact Career Services with questions.
Log into Handshake today to upload your resume to your profile.