Handshake makes it easier to find the jobs you want with personalized recommendations based on your profile. And it’s easy to narrow down your recommendations with a job search to find exactly what you’re looking for.
You’ll want to save job searches that you like so you receive alerts when new jobs are posted that match your criteria. With new jobs being added daily, these notifications help you stay ahead.
To create a search
- Click Jobs on the menu bar of your dashboard. This will take you to the job search page, where you’ll see a full list of recommended jobs.
- To narrow down the list, you can use filters including Job type, Location, and Employer name.
- Once you’ve filtered the jobs, you can take it a step further with keywords. Keywords will search job postings, including titles and job descriptions, for specific words.
To save your search
- Click Save your search on the top left-hand side.
- A pop-up will appear that says Created Job Alert.
- A link will appear for you to Edit your notifications.
- You can change the job search title, the frequency of job alerts, and whether you want to receive notifications via email or in the Handshake app.
Log into Handshake to create and save a new job search!
For more information, visit the Handshake Help Center.